Chocolate Recipes with Cognac and Whiskey
Last December, The Chocolate Space participated in The Cacao Show at The Heeren Shopping Centre at Orchard and gave a little demonstration on “Things You Could Do with Chocolate and Spirits for Your House Party”.
Here are two of The Chocolate Space’s very own recipes that we demonstrated at The Cacao Show:
1. Soak strawberries and blueberries in Martell VSOP (or Glenlivet Single Malt Scotch Whiskey 12 Year) in an airtight Tupperware and refrigerate for 2 days. If you prefer a stronger dose of spirits in your fruits, refrigerate for a week.
2. Melt Galler Praline Noir 70% dark chocolate, which has almond and hazelnut flavours, in a fondue pot. Stir until the chocolate is smooth and silky.
3. Place fruits in a shot glass and drizzle the chocolate fondue over the soaked fruits. Be creative and add some sprinkles and you’re ready to serve!
#2 Recipe – Cognac Hot Chocolate with Peppermint and Cinnamon
1. Add a scoop of The Chocolate Factory’s ONE TWO hot chocolate powder into a mug. Add steamed full cream milk and stir!
2. Jazz it up with a dollop of Martell Cordon Bleu as well as some cinnamon powder and peppermint syrup and you’re ready to serve.